1. We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God. As such it is the sole and final authority for our beliefs and our practices.
2. We believe man is unique, created in the image of God by the direct act of God. We believe that man fell from his original innocence and glory through sin. He is now a sinner by nature and by choice, lost, unable to save himself.
3. We believe there is but one true God eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
4. We believe that salvation is a free gift from the Triune God. We are saved by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ the Son of God, who died on the cross for our sins. He arose bodily, ascended to God, there to pray for the needs of the saved. We believe the Holy Spirit works out the salvation experience within the heart. He first convicts of sin. He works the new birth in the heart of one believing on the Lord Jesus Christ. His presence in the believer makes the Christian life possible.
5. We believe Christ shall come again. We believe in a resurrection of the dead, both the just and the unjust. We believe in judgment to come.
6. We believe that salvation by grace should produce a life characterized by love and good works.
7. We believe in the priesthood of all believers who make up the local New Testament church and who are to carry out the Great Commission until His return.